Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
    Exxxactly.

By the way, perhaps we should give OBL the Edward II treatment.
    Tell me! What did I miss?
    To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

Having an OBL login is not much more tasteless than having an avatar of OBL down a rifle target sight. What if the "known poster" is OBL's DL?
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Al. Speer bashing - who cares?

If I want to make my login "mussolini" why shouldn't I be able to? Or Napoleon? Or Hirohito? Hell we had Saddam!
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Not only we have OBL, who is supposed to be 21 today, but we also have Osama bin Liner, who also turn 21 today
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
            Having an OBL login is not much more tasteless than having an avatar of OBL down a rifle target sight. What if the "known poster" is OBL's DL?
            One is a troll (and a DL), the other is a political statement. (Besides, it might be a laser target designator, guiding a 2000 lb bomb onto his forehead)

If there are any al Qaeda members offended by the image, they can talk to me personally.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Devil's Advocate says:

From a neutral perspective, they are both equally a political statement and a troll, though the fact that you have the majority of the world on your side tends to sway the balance a little, rightly or wrongly.
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Double standard, MtG...

Seems the unkillable rodent has a point
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I'm offended my MTG's avatar! I love captain birdseye!

Comment

Re: Devil's Advocate says:

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                    From a neutral perspective, they are both equally a political statement and a troll, though the fact that you have the majority of the world on your side tends to sway the balance a little, rightly or wrongly.
                    might is right!!!!!

Or to see it another way, Winners write the History Books, Losers are always the bad guys ...
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

So OBL never got to post? It would have been interesting to let him flame for half an hour before you banned him

Comment

Stupid people with zero tact

After what happened, i fail to see any humor in calling yourself OBL or any other name close to it.
                        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                          If there are any al Qaeda members offended by the image, they can talk to me personally.
                          ROTFLMAO!
                          *grumbles about work*

Comment

So who was it then? Or is this sort of stuff kept hidden as a matter of Apolytonic security?
                            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
                              So who was it then? Or is this sort of stuff kept hidden as a matter of Apolytonic security?
                              Probably. Check to see who either a) loses a high number of posts for no apparent reason or more likely b) doesn't post for a week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                                Would that be before or after you shoot them...?

Comment

Working...
                                X