Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on reaching Deity, your godliness, sir
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Congrats. I think I've gotten about 4 PM's in all my time here. Then again, I do lurk a lot.

Comment

hmm, this would work every time that the person clicked "reply to post"

Personally, i hardly ever click that. I usually just copy/paste the parts that i respond to myself, and put the quote tags in myself.

Maybe i'm the only one that does that, i don't know, but for everyone that does it that way, it wouldn't work. .
        -connorkimbro
        "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

I think this is a good idea, but it should be optional else some people might get PM flooded. Does Apolyton have any control over the features in this forum system? I thought it was just a standard system since CivFanatics has the same format.

Comment

it would be a nice feature to have since maybe i could get a pm once in a while... but its not excellent, that other idea you had was better
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

It's a great idea, PH!!

Kudos to you. Seriously.

Comment

Re: What am I, chopped liver?

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                I've only gotten ~30 PMs total in 4+months of posting.
                cough...cough!!

I think I've sent more PM's than anybody. Especially during my long lurk/abscence.

Comment

One more vote in favour! +1
                  (+1)

Comment

Hell, why not?

+1 vote
                    +1 post count
                    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Hey, I would be pleased to hear what Markos's opinion on this idea is, even if it is unimplementable. I am curious like that you see

Thankyou for your support, but you are all oozing spam in alarming quantities
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yeah, it's a good idea, because sometimes we're quoted outside the thread that we pronounced ourselves on a determined discussion.

And knowing that we're being quoted is good for our ego!
                        "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                        Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                        Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                        Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Working...
                        X