Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top "Reporters" List

Since we have the "Top Avatar" listings-
    In a trial to enlist more people to assist Mark and Dan with their anti-spam crusade effort, what if they list the top "Reporters" of threads in a list... Then again this could backfire with the said "reporters" becoming reviled, but I believe it could be put to good use.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

wanna-be mod!

I reported the poster in question to Ming, don't worry

"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Perhaps you could also name this the list of "People who everyone else hates"......
      *grumbles about work*

Comment

A top snitches list, cool.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

1. Infatuation
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
          X