9 Emails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 Emails?

Yep, for some wierd reason I was sent teh Civ3 is here email 9 times by the Apolyton newsletter.... You might want to take a look Mark/Dan.
    *grumbles about work*

well clearly they wanted you to know
    Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Shadowstrike, could that have happened because of you 8 DLs?
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Re: 9 Emails?

Originally posted by Shadowstrike
        Yep, for some wierd reason I was sent teh Civ3 is here email 9 times by the Apolyton newsletter.... You might want to take a look Mark/Dan.
        Well I had no problem, so it must just be you...and that Lefty is probably spot on with his analysis
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Why would I make 8 DLs when I'm 10 posts away from Emperor? And why would I bother with DLs if I rarely ever come here and barely know the moajority of the new crowd?

Well 3 times I would have understood, but 9 puzzles me. What possible mystery is locked within the number 9?
          *grumbles about work*

Comment

Working...
          X