Spam Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam Threads

Just wondering, what is the main purpose for closing spam threads here if post counts no longer "count"?

Do they sully the forums too much and make "good" threads drop in page #?
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Ming likes the power to censor and show his bias

He just closed a perfectly legitimate poll on whether a US life is worth more than an Afghan. He thinks such a question is spam. Pity the Afghans.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

and I have a feeling that now he'll close this one
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Ming would ban a T-bone steak and call it spam. :miffed at having three threads in a row closed:
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Of course

Woe be it we should discuss controversial or difficult issues.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Lancer and Alexander's Horse on the same side?

Do I sense an Apolyton Civil war in the making?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Originally posted by orange
              Do I sense an Apolyton Civil war in the making?
              Ming will crush it with his iron fist.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Yeah, right.

If y'all want to have some whine with your cheese (or spam), at least you can do it in a forum where you can jack your post counts. woowoowoo.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld

Ming will crush it with his iron fist.
                  For all we know, he's the 5'5 130 lb. nephew of Markos

MtG on the otherhand

Comment

I'd like to know what provokes these outbursts of thread closures

The moderation has been quite good lately and now suddenly threads are getting closed again.

Comment

I hadn't noticed MtG had a signature till now.

Comment

....oh, it was a reference to the move. I see now. I think it moved while I was in it.

Comment

Re: I'd like to know what provokes these outbursts of thread closures

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                          The moderation has been quite good lately and now suddenly threads are getting closed again.
                          Markos has implemented a quota system. Read all about it here

Comment

Now we can't even complain about thread closures

Ming closed my complaint thread for nothing. As usual called it spam - whatever that is.

Comment

As usual called it spam - whatever that is.
                              It's a meat byproduct created by hormell, great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

eh...I'm treading on thin ice. I shall stop

Comment

Working...
                              X