Freudian slip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freudian slip?

While trying to catch up with the rules, I came across this in the FAQ History:

v1.1, 26/July/99: Revised XII due to the appointment of Ming as the fist OT moderator

Official confirmation that he rules with an iron fist?

I think we should rename Ming from "The Ruthless" to "Iron Ming"

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

I think we should rename Ming from "The Ruthless" to "Iron Ming"
      No way... Since the 1930's Ming was, is and will always be "the Merciless"...

Mongo rules!!
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

why

i don't understand why people pick on ming. i don't actually see him do anything unless it's really out of place or uncalled for. am i missing something?
        "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

am i missing something?

Yes.

He has gained a reputation over the years.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
            [He has gained a reputation over the years.
            I would hope so
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ming, would it be fair to say that you are to Apolyton what Hoover was to the FBI?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                Ming, would it be fair to say that you are to Apolyton what Hoover was to the FBI?
                What, gay and hid it?
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Now now, PH, you should have learn't my lesson that Ming isn't to be harrassed on such issues.

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines that what he prevents here, he perpetrates at other forums. (I bet you do, don't you Ming. Every so often you pop over to other games forums and spam to your hearts content).

Plus he likes to have control over everything, and rule with that iron fist.

Stereotype only, of course.

Comment

Ming has his loyal band of supporters and I confess to being one of them. And no, I haven't been getting any extra points for this.

Comment

fist? I just read that yesterday and didn't notice the typo.

And I don't know much about Ming, and what little I do know, gives me occasion to say nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Anunikoba
                          fist? I just read that yesterday and didn't notice the typo.

And I don't know much about Ming, and what little I do know, gives me occasion to say nothing.
                          good strategy
                          (+1)

Comment

Working...
                          X