Big Trouble in Little Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Trouble in Little Apolyton?

I have just noticed a user by the handle RoboTheist.

Sounds like incessant biblebashing
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

There are some profound issues here on robos (from robots, I gather) and the qualities that make for theism eg from a superficial Christian perspective, they've got souls and from a basic Buddhist one that they are sentient beings...

Comment

I would imagine a robot being a great godly creature. I am from now a RoboTheist and shall remain so until God runs out of batteries.
      To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

prolly

a dl
        "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Or a robotic bank robber...
          'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Originally posted by SITS
            Or a robotic bank robber...
            well clearly that's it
            Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

What is a RoboTheist?
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I think I'm dumber for having read this thread...
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                  What is a RoboTheist?
                  Sorta like Robocop, I think. Be glad that he is not the Energizer Bunny Theist, just keeps going and keeps going...
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Nah, not one of those.

He's another of Dylan Baker's many DL's, which include Civ ****** (aptly named) Colostomy Bags, and some others.

RoboTheist is disabled, ol' Dylan, who just doesn't seem to learn about DL's, gets 100% PCR and two weeks.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                    X