X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal avatar?

I'm quite confused about the current
    avatar policies. Who can get a personal

So is there now only one way to get a personal avatar?
    500 posts! So it doesn't matter anymore if you're loayl
    to Ape? Where have all the old good times gone?

Explanation demanded. Members revolting.
    Government of Apolyton collapsed.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

That hack disappeared in the update to v2.0.3
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

If you want to join the rest of the people complaining about this (like me), you can post in the Right to an Avatar thread. We will not rest until we get back our custom avatars!

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37
        If you want to join the rest of the people complaining about this (like me), you can post in the Right to an Avatar thread. We will not rest until we get back our custom avatars!
        OK, I'll join the coalition for the avatars.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37
          You have a custom avatar, so what are you complaining about? Stuff the newbie, I want to keep my exclusivity
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
            You have a custom avatar, so what are you complaining about? Stuff the newbie, I want to keep my exclusivity
            I guess he can't change it.

Comment

It's funny, I never knew there was a problem with the forums until the problem struck me.

PH, I said this before, don't gloat, I had just as many posts as you did at one point, now look at me, stuck at the bottom.
              be free

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                Stuff the newbie, I want to keep my exclusivity
                Grrr! I have been registered longer than you, so
                don't try to be nosy, Provost.

*shaking Provost with two hands*

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
                  I guess he can't change it.
                  "Better run home to mama now", Gramphos.
                  Or are you just trying to make me more uppset?

Comment

It's not difficult to achieve your 500. Just go to OT and keep posting. How else do you think PH and the other emperors got their penguin suits? Mao and his ilk used to boast their 300+ posts a day, making your qualification a two-day event .

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
                      "Better run home to mama now", Gramphos.
                      Or are you just trying to make me more uppset?
                      I was answering PH, maybe should removed that part of the newbie from the quote.

ixnay37 set his avatar when old user did, and now he can't change it. That's why he's complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by tonic
                        It's not difficult to achieve your 500. Just go to OT and keep posting. How else do you think PH and the other emperors got their penguin suits? Mao and his ilk used to boast their 300+ posts a day, making your qualification a two-day event .
                        Posts in OT no longer counts.

Comment

Thanks for the update. As I said elsewhere 4 (to 6) months is a long time to be absent from here. Looks like pre-May 2001 posters have their headstart perpetuated.

Idea mark2:
                          Play a long chess game in the Other Games forum, simultaneous games if possible

Comment

I was answering PH, maybe should removed that part of the newbie from the quote.
                            Sorry, Gramphos, I mixed things up.

Comment

Posts in OT no longer counts.
                              Perhaps it's only fair that only posts about Civ I/II/III/...
                              count. Well, aren't Ape's forums intended for discussions
                              about the games, and not OT subjects?

Comment

Working...
                              X