Help needed! Old User = No avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snapcase
    Back when there was a name change script I changed my user name from "The Call of Snapcase" to "Like a Preserved Snapcase of Stage", which it happily let me do. Except there is a character
    limit on user names, which the script did not include. So, when I tried to post with my new user name, the text input field let me put in no more than "Like a Preserved Snapcase on S", which wasn't a user name and so I could not post. I mailed and ICQed Mark about it, but I had just been the initiator of the Area 25 thing for which I recieved a 50% PCR and a four-week ban, so he was still a little sour. So I registered this user, originally "Snapcase's Temporary DL" and used it to post and to pester MarkG with. Nothing happened, so in the end I gave up.
    You meant "A Preserved Snapcase on Stage"?
    Do you think it still works?
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

It's obvious we are being ignored.

I was told BY DanQ, that I would get my posts back, and yet I have not. I am getting mightly pi$$ed off by all this nonsense.

You should not be leaving us/me dry, if you have a reason, at least tell us.

I am not impressed, I am very disappointed now.
      be free

Comment

Well you should ask to have your old post count restored Snoopy, they are generally obliging with this kind of thing...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

but I have..
          be free

Comment

Snoop, less make a new petition thread.

If they close it, then we know they saw it and are ignoring it.

PH, are you being sarcastic, when I asked several times I was ignored and so dropped it. But I feel now was a good time to reraise the issue.

A response would be nice, even if to say sorry but we won't. What your reasons are, are irrelevant but being ignored is not nice.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Sn00py:

My apologies for being late on this. Between school work starting in September, the email problems as well as the Directorship of GameStats (it is a job), I have been extremely busy. We are busy here on the Apolyton staff/admin with ACS and non-ACS stuff.

In any event, please know that you were not being ignored. I have added the 665 post count of your previous login to your current one which gives you a grand total of 758 (93 (Snoppy to date) + 665 (ContradictioN)).

----------------
              Dan; Apolyton CS

P.S. While our @apolyton.net email addresses are still not working, Markos posted a news item/forum announcement earlier about an alternate contact for both of us, @gamestats.com ones, which as been working for ~ one and a half weeks now (still working on @apolyton.net with GS Tech).
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

woohoo! thank you!
                be free

Comment

Working...
                X