What happened to column#187?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to column#187?

Well! What happened to it? It's overdue. It should've been out about four days ago. Where's it hiding? Eh? Eh? Eh?
    Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
    Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

It probably hasn't been written yet.

I was in the middle of writing a column on the Apolyton community, based on the last London meet... however, in the light of September 11th I had to consider an entirely different but equally admirable side of the Apolyton community. The column is coming, but... slowly.
    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

for that matter Where's The Next Faces Interview???

I also am writing a column, but mine is written, I just need to find time to type it in and edit it. maybe a couple of days.

I heard GP agreed to write something, too.
      Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
      ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

"in the know"

I know that there are at least two columns that have been submitted recently but have not been used yet.
        Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
        Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Comment

The column was not posted last weekend due to time constraints

Our interviews schedule has been messed up by all sorts of delays and problems...
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X