This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate In Spam - S&D Forum

Come on, they all go to that forum and talk bullsh*t. At least on off-topic we talk about something constructive. So surely their post counting should be abolished, or both should be restored!!!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

What is the S & D forum?
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 62
      What is the S & D forum?
      Like S&M but only kinkier
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The S&D is there for a purpose... perhaps you're not intellectual enough to play Diplomacy Mr. Harrison?

S&D! S&D!
        Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

I don't have to prove my intellectual clout to anyone in this way
          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

is it hard to get 300 posts without off-topic eh...

I am wandering would emperors exist if there was no off-topic post count initially...

The fair way would be to put two kinds of titles for everyone so newbies could see the contribution ... one for OT and the usual ones for on topic.

Here is the suggestion:

On topic titles vs off-topic

settler - baby spammer or pupil
            chieftain - junior spammer or teacher
            warlord - teenie spammer or professor
            prince - mature spammer or intellectual
            king - senior spammer or philosopher
            emperor - pro-spammer or politician
            deity - spam god or spam master
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Nice one. How about replacing all the On-Topic titles with "I've got no girlfriend"?
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
                is it hard to get 300 posts without off-topic eh...

I am wandering would emperors exist if there was no off-topic post count initially...
                wouldn't it be a shame if he got a pcr? like for saying he'd por petrol on chritians handing out pamplets and burn them? or something along that line

speaking of emporers getting pcr'ed anyone see infatuation get it for that thread of his?

and no, they wouldn't exist if not for the ot
                Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Originally posted by d_dudy
                  wouldn't it be a shame if he got a pcr? like for saying he'd por petrol on chritians handing out pamplets and burn them? or something along that line
                  Yep, that would be me Burn 'em, burn 'em all!

You had to understand the context of that comment, it was a bit of self-effacing humour, you'd have to be fully conversant with the ways and idiosynchrasies of the off-topic to appreciate the humour in there...

I would be well into King, perhaps even an Emperor for on-topic posts alone...I have gained nearly 1500 since the abolition of OT posts counting, which isn't too long...
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I like Diplomacy! It's a good game, and it's too bad the S & D forum is somewhat defunct...

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Yep, that would be me Burn 'em, burn 'em all!

You had to understand the context of that comment, it was a bit of self-effacing humour, you'd have to be fully conversant with the ways and idiosynchrasies of the off-topic to appreciate the humour in there...

I would be well into King, perhaps even an Emperor for on-topic posts alone...I have gained nearly 1500 since the abolition of OT posts counting, which isn't too long...
                      that comment just frightened me

seemed a bit....violent
                      Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

[SIZE=1] Originally posted by Provost Harrison [/SIZE=1]

Like S&M but only kinkier
                        I guess we'll just have to trust your judgement on this one, PH.

Comment

Soon, "pulling a Provost" will be synonomous with "pulling a Mao."
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I don't think so...

PH smacks you in the face whereas Mao was (apparently) quasi-invisible yet all-pervasive.

In other words, PH is a lump of concrete and Mao was a vapour.
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

if you have a more specific complaint to make, send me a pm
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                              X