Attachments and Opera/Mozilla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachments and Opera/Mozilla

*.zip attachments don't appear to work correctly in either Opera 5.12 or Mozilla 0.9.3. Clicking on the link gets you a download dialog for attachment.php. From what I know of serverside programming, sticking a direct download link instead of a redirect is a piece of cake.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

And with Opera I don't seem to be able to save images...it doesn't save it as, for instance, a .jpg-file...but as a php-file...

Comment

Zopper, one way around it is to manually change the extension to jpg or whatever...
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

I think <shift> does the trick in Moz.

Zopper,

What Hueij says.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Your webpage is busted, St. Leo.

Looks like the problem is that you are using Microsoft as your web server.

Come back to Off Topic sometime.

----------------

ODBC Error Code = IM002 (Data source not found and no default driver specified)

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source 'DSN1165' not found and no default driver specified

Hint: In order to use ODBC data sources with Cold Fusion you must create the data source using the Data Sources page of the Cold Fusion Administrator. In addition, if you are running under Windows NT you must make sure that the Data Source is created as a System DSN in order for it to be available to ColdFusion.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (1:1) to (1:42).

Date/Time: 09/22/01 13:36:18
          Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0b; Windows 98)
          Remote Address: 63.210.118.31
          HTTP Referrer: http://aventine.cf-developer.net/minizigg/
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

<i>And with Opera I don't seem to be able to save images...it doesn't save it as, for instance, a .jpg-file...but as a php-file...</i>

Are you right-clicking on the image displayed in the browser?

<i>Looks like the problem is that you are using Microsoft as your web server.</i>

Nah, it's just that my host switched from ODBC to direct connection strings and I haven't had time to fix my sites.

<i>Come back to Off Topic sometime.</i>

Your OT needs to be split up into at least three different ones; I'm willing to moderate the more serious partition.
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Split up OTF? No way! That's exactly why it's lively.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
                Zopper, one way around it is to manually change the extension to jpg or whatever...
                Ah...thank you

Comment

Your OT needs to be split up into at least three different ones; I'm willing to moderate the more serious partition.
                  Thankyou for your most gracious offer your highness
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                  X