Special style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special style?

Looking at the style sets under the options tonight, I noticed a "special" style set that I don't remember being there before. It appeared under both default and light, and the CTP2 and civ3 styles. Now, was this there before and I just don't remember, or is it something new? I tried it and didn't notice anything different...

It has to do with the ads
    Check http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=25403
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Special style gives you only one add on each forum instead of the two. The downside is that you get a pop up when you first enter the main page of the forums. Markg told me that I was one of the only people using special style. You should give it a try, it is really good.

To Mark: One thing you might want to fix is that if someone logs only onto the Civ3 Forum and not the main page then the popup does not load. The other thing is that the popup on the main page will not load until the page has fully loaded. I now let it load so that I don't get but I just wanted to let you know so that if there was a way to change it you could.
      About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
      X