Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#2 and #31, why take so long to post the news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #2 and #31, why take so long to post the news?

The PCGamer top 50 games issue has been out for over a month now, so why wait until now to post CIV and moo's position in the listing. we were talking about this on the civ2 gen forum last month.

some of the guys said they tried to bring this to your attention, but were ignored.

don't say it's because the website has it on. the PCG website indicates that it has the top 50 list, not who made it.
    Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
    ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Well, to begin with different news editors and admins have different priorities. I, for example, would neither have seen the thread in the Civ2 General forum (practically never go there), nor likely have posted about it, as it lies outside what I consider "my kind of" news. I know I occasionally skip potential news items because I think they are borderline in terms of interest, and occasionally plan to post something but later forget about it.

Also, this is one of those relatively "low-priority" news items. Nothing new or ground-breaking is revealed. It's something you would post if you had a few minutes to kill, but not something you'd hate yourself for missing.
    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Working...
    X