Topic display bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic display bug

Sometimes, existing topics are not displayed in the thread summary. For example, right now, the topic "Turns of ASPK" is not displayed in AC-Multiplaying, and before I posted to it (I had to use one of the alternative sorting methods to find it), "Nato Unravelled 1, third thread" was invisible.

I checked the last post time, and it was supposed to fit in between the last thread on page 1 and the first on page 2. "Turns of ASPK" was last on page 1, and after being pushed down, became invisible.

The problem obviously has to do with the page break, and I suspect the culprit may be the topped threads. Perhaps the algorithm does not take them into account when deciding which topic to start with on page 2.

Yes, I believe I've seen that happen too, in that same forum. When it;s happened, I've thought I might just be a viewing a cached copy of the page, but that didn't really ring true. It is not something that one would normally notice because there is a fair amount of posting in the MP threads and the missing thread could pop back in by the time you look again. In the less heavily posted threads, the missing one wouldn't be missed because it would be too old by the time it got to the bottom.

Comment

Working...
    X