No announcement yet.

that Austin Powers thing (1969)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess there is no way to set the default to be the inception date of Apolyton?

S'pose if there were, then then it would be.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
      I guess there is no way to set the default to be the inception date of Apolyton?

S'pose if there were, then then it would be.
      they wouldn't change it if they could, they like being different than everyone else. THe old geezers like to think it makes them look important. to me, they just look old.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

they wouldn't change it if they could, they like being different than everyone else. THe old geezers like to think it makes them look important. to me, they just look old.
        You think I look old. Thanx.

I'll have you know I have been posting since before I was born!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch

You think I look old. Thanx.

I'll have you know I have been posting since before I was born!

Exactly like Powers
          The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

Comment

Well, I must say that this is the first time I've been referred to as an "old geezer," and I don't expect to be called that for a long time...

Comment

ok, ok, so maybe i overstated things a little. maybe

Comment

How come there are large numbers of old geezers (1970) registered, that have not once posted a thing?
                To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

I'm probably an older git that a lot of the so called old timers so how about adjusting my registration date. That way I can use my cool avatar-in-waiting
                  Attached Files
                  (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Gasmaske
                    I'm probably an older git that a lot of the so called old timers so how about adjusting my registration date.
                    That reg date belongs to your DL, perhaps you could use the name and logo on your original log-in.

Comment

Its not a DL its a new name, I hope you are not confusing me with someone else

I was referring to my real age not the age of my log in
                      (+1)

Comment

Working...
                      X