New "Current World Events" section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Case
    I vote that you not split up the OT by adding a current events forum, but instead split it up by adding a history forum
    Today's current affairs is tomorrow's history.

But at what point is it defined as history? Would discussion of the terrorist acts be in the history forum? After all, it was a week ago!
    Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
    Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
      More like the first one. Or in-between. And of course no text, just gasmaske image.
      [text removed to please GP]
      Attached Files
      (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Case
        I vote that you not split up the OT by adding a current events forum, but instead split it up by adding a history forum

I second this.
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

We also need a forum for mass debaters
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
            We also need a forum for mass debaters
            *resists urge to make a joke about 'sticky' threads*

'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Working...
            X