Moo 3 VS Civ 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moo 3 VS Civ 3

So which game looks to be the most productivitity reducing as of now?
    Moo 3
    54.84%
    Civ 3
    38.71%
    Dont know/Not Sure
    6.45%

When you compare two games within the Civ community the thread should go in the Apolyton Community section.
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Only because Markos says so. Not because it makes most sense...

Comment

Comparing 2 games should fit in the "other games" section, though I would propose a " TBS Vault" and a "RTS Vault".

About the Civ3-Moo3 debate, we have a recent column ( 185) and the related replies that MarkG has topped in the Civ3 forum.
        The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

Comment

Originally posted by Master Marcus
          Comparing 2 games should fit in the "other games" section, though I would propose a " TBS Vault" and a "RTS Vault".
          the "other games" is for non-civ games...

About the Civ3-Moo3 debate, we have a recent column ( 185) and the related replies that MarkG has topped in the Civ3 forum.
          the column also contained a second article on civ3 only, so it was more appropriate to be there

GP, obviously you see the point that if this poll was kept in the moo3 forum, the vote would end up with a win for moo3 right? and the opposite would be the case if it was in the civ3 forum....
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
            GP, obviously you see the point that if this poll was kept in the moo3 forum, the vote would end up with a win for moo3 right? and the opposite would be the case if it was in the civ3 forum....
            Can't you hack vBulletin to allow you have two threadIDs connected to the same thread, one from one forum and one from the other forum, and the only difference would be what forum it says it is under?
            Then a mod could select to create a linked copy of the thread in the other Forum
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos

Can't you hack vBulletin to allow you have two threadIDs connected to the same thread, one from one forum and one from the other forum, and the only difference would be what forum it says it is under?
              Then a mod could select to create a linked copy of the thread in the other Forum
              interesting idea, lots of work

Comment

look Markos, yeah maybe the poll wouild be unscientific. But at least the author would be addressing ot to the people he want to. the poll represents the collective feelings of people on that forum not of the board as a whole. Just as Apolyton does not represent all Civers. For that matter Community seems to get a lot of OT traffic...and less from game players.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                  For that matter Community seems to get a lot of OT traffic...and less from game players.
                  got a list of non-game people? i think they should be banned in order to make this forum truly represent the civ community....

Comment

Markos, you're evil!! Don't be so ban-happy. I'm going to have to call you Whistler-2. Glonky warned of this effect (power corrupting.)

BTW: The civ parts of the board exist to give protective camaflauge to the OT. Just ask Stefu.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                      got a list of non-game people? i think they should be banned in order to make this forum truly represent the civ community....
                      Markos, just because the name is community doesn't mean we should talk about games here. What this is, really is the forum for discussing the site. Not for discussing games. There are plenty of fora (using the Giant Squid plural here) for that

Comment

MOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
                        from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
                        --MarkG

and by MikeH
                        she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

Working...
                        X