Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The forum clock making strange effects again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The forum clock making strange effects again...

At least my forum clock. My profile is configurated for showing Madrid time (GMT +1). Here it is 18:42 right now. Yet the forum clock says 15:42.

I made a post in a thread in the Spanish Civ2 Site forum and appeared before the last three posts...

Please, Markos, could you check this? Thanks!
    "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
    - Spiro T. Agnew

Same problem here.
    Attached Files

Comment

Yep, same problem
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

This is getting silly now. This problem has being going on for ages. MarkG, Dan, any mod out there: Have you got any plans to sort this problem out?

I know its not an Apolyton based error, but has pressure been put on those that are responsible for the smooth running?
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Woohoo! Goodbye casuality!
          *grumbles about work*

Comment

That would mean that I could stay up longer posting, and if anybody complains I tell him or her that I know what the time is. It is at the bottom of each page
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Do you think the time error will be a sufficient proof of an alibi?

But Mr Police officer, I can't be guilty, I was posting at Apolyton, I have proof, look here...

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I would personally rely more on a regular clock than a forum one

Comment

Interesting, I was wondering if it set everyone to the same time or just a minus 3 hours (if it had been all the same, the selection of "Mid-Atlantic" time would have been an even bigger question). It usually gets fixed reasonably quickly, but this one has been going on a while, or else repetitively. Has anyone ever seen it get to minus 6 hours?.

It can be a major PIA if you are trying to post and you had previously posted during the 3 hours that are being repeated when it first happens. It's possible that that side effect has been remedied since it has been pointed out before - if so - if not

Comment

Working...
                  X