This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no new threads is creating problems

Unable to establish a new thread on Palestinian censorship of press coverage of Palestinian reactions to the Tuesday events, I posted information on a loosely related thread where the subject of Palestinian opinion had come up. I have since been reprimanded by 2 posters (of widely different ideological views, I might add) for improperly posting to the thread. I cannot find a thread where this is directly appropriate, especially as I do not want it to be buried, and yet I cant start a new thread on it. Highly ironic given that the topic is censorship. Please help me.

TIA
    LOTM
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

the decision to limit new threads was a very poorly made one, and this is a great example of why.
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Please reconsider Mark.
      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Working...
      X