When/how often do U get on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i tried

i get cranky and have panic attacks if i'm away from the internet too long. i can't handle it.
    "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Obviously for this poll to be any use to MarkG and DanQ you should have made the times a specific forum time to allow them to guage the times when load is heaviest.

(+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Gasmaske
        Obviously for this poll to be any use to MarkG and DanQ you should have made the times a specific forum time to allow them to guage the times when load is heaviest.
        Wouldn't the message board software do that automatically?
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

No, I don't think it does.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Thanks for the support Dashi.
            (+1)

Comment

i can't believe only 2 of us voted for the last option
              Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Me neither
                (+1)

Comment

This site is on my computer at work for my entire shift, plus, I have it on a little before and a little after work. That gives me about 4-5 'zones'.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I actually try to get some sleep in between apolyton sessions, so I voted "4 or 5 of the above".
                    We are the apt, you will be packaged.

Comment

I think the question should be turned around for me and asked 'When and how often do you rejoin the real world?'
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Afternoon for about an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          I think the question should be turned around for me and asked 'When and how often do you rejoin the real world?'
                          "Real world"...? What is this "real world"...?

Comment

Apolyton = The Matrix.

"Some people can not be taken out of Apoyton, their minds have become so dependent that they would not survive being removed from that life."
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I go on in the afternoon and in the evening for a total of about 2 hours, although I'm almost always doing something else in addition to having Apolyton open on one window of my browser. I have a cable modem, so I can go online a lot without spending a ton of money and without limiting my phone use.

Comment

Working...
                              X