When/how often do U get on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When/how often do U get on...

OK this is my third and final try on this poll. I hope you guys like it this time. 3rd time's a charm.

WHEN OR HOW LONG DO YOU GET ON ACCORDING TO APOLYTON TIME?
    12:00am - 4:00am
    4.17%
    4:00am - 8:00am
    0.00%
    8:00am - 12:00pm
    4.17%
    12:00pm - 4:00pm
    0.00%
    4:00pm - 8:00pm
    0.00%
    8:00pm - 12:00 am
    12.50%
    2 or 3 of the above
    20.83%
    4 or 5of the above
    20.83%
    all of the above
    29.17%
    completely don't even like this poll (don't be too harsh)
    8.33%

The poll is expired.

Rmns 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." John 3:16 "For God so loved so world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever beleives in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." KJV

I'm on several times a day (after I wake up, between classes, after classes, after dinner, before bed). Wow. I never realized how much I actually go on this site.

Comment

Finally someone replies positively. thanx.
      I go on after school and before bed. I have to keep the line open most of the time, otherwise I would go on more often.
      Rmns 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." John 3:16 "For God so loved so world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever beleives in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." KJV

Comment

Positive Reply. 1400-5:00 ApolyTime
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Yeah, I'm on my college's network, so I find myself going on a lot more than before I came here.

Comment

I wish I had 2 lines or something.

Comment

I may have been smoking something, although my recent drug test will prove otherwise, but didn't you ask this already?
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
                I may have been smoking something, although my recent drug test will prove otherwise, but didn't you ask this already?
                he did, this is just a PC scam to make Warlord faster than anyone else. At least that's what he thinks, I'm suprised Markos hasn't closed all of his thread's in Apolyton/Community. especially since this is the THIRD time he's made a thread about the same thing.

Comment

Poly and myself can best be described as Siamese twins (sorry, co-joined twins). We are never apart.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

he did, this is just a PC scam to make Warlord faster than anyone else. At least that's what he thinks, I'm suprised Markos hasn't closed all of his thread's in Apolyton/Community. especially since this is the THIRD time he's made a thread about the same thing.
                    That never even crosed my mind.

Comment

i'm pathetic

I'm online ALOT. Morning noon and night cause i have NO life! ALot of my work revolves around typing papers, so i come on then. I'm always checking my email and i often have insomnia.....
                      i live here and i do about 4 different boards at one time.
                      "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Uhm...I always have a page with Poly when I'm online...

Comment

Re: i'm pathetic

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                          I'm online ALOT. Morning noon and night cause i have NO life! ALot of my work revolves around typing papers, so i come on then. I'm always checking my email and i often have insomnia.....
                          i live here and i do about 4 different boards at one time.
                          Spoken like a true addict

Comment

I think that I'm an Apolyton addict. I'm trying to cut down, but its so hard
                            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Originally posted by Case
                              I think that I'm an Apolyton addict. I'm trying to cut down, but its so hard
                              It is...isn't it? ...been trying it myself...frankly...I think it's impossible...

Comment

Working...
                              X