Posting problem (cursor stops)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting problem (cursor stops)

I'm having a problem when posting. sometimes I lose the ability to type in the reply window. (The window just becomes unresponsive.)

I'll move away from the given window to another Poly window and come back again in a few minutes and I regain the cursor/ability to type.

I just wonder if this is a problem with my browser/mouse/computer or if this is related to the Apolyton page/server/ads.

I have noticed a popup verizon ad. Is this connected. (Don't know if this came from Poly or from ESPN.) What about the advertiosing "refreshes"?

I haven't had this problem, i think its on your end

Comment

What browser?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I suspect you might have lost the focus to the reply window in these cases. Try clicking on a blank spot in the reply window.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I rebooted the comp. Seemed to fix it.

Comment

As said above some events, like an ad poping up or reloading, came take the cusor focus to another window and you need to clik on the window you want to be active.
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Lefty...I know. It was different from that kind of loss of curser. The whole window would be unresponsive to the mouse for a while (I tried clicking on it.)

Seems fine now.

Comment

Working...
              X