This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whaen do you get on the net?

There guys is that better sorry about the last one.
    Rmns 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." John 3:16 "For God so loved so world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever beleives in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." KJV

oops I forgot to add the poll. I'll make another one. don't reply. I put in the amount, but forgot to tell it to include the pole.
    Rmns 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." John 3:16 "For God so loved so world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever beleives in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." KJV

Comment

Now... This belongs in the OT... and closed... MARK!
      (Report a thread comes in handy once again)
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I realy did forget. I just made a mistake. it happens. I swere this isn't spamming although it looks like it. read my other post on this and see why I tried to do it over.

Comment

It is all right- I was just saying that it shouyld be in the OT, I wasn't saying you should get a PCR.

I was just informing you of a better place to put it
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I was trying to post a poll on which I accomplished on a different one.
            What is a PCR?

Comment

A PCR is a post count reduction. Although, judging by the at the end of your post, you probably already knew that.

Comment

Working...
              X