This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What time do you get on

I usually get on about 3:00 or 4:00 and possibly 9:00. What about you?
    12 am - 4 am
    0.00%
    4 am - 8 am
    0.00%
    8 am - 12 pm
    30.00%
    12pm - 4pm
    20.00%
    4 pm - 8 pm
    20.00%
    8pm - 12 pm
    30.00%

The poll is expired.

Rmns 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." John 3:16 "For God so loved so world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever beleives in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." KJV

I think that any of those options would be technically correct for me.

Rephrase and say when are you not on?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

In what timezone?
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I'm on at some point in all of the time-groups mentioned except the first. Gotta sleep sometime.
        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

At some point, all of those except the first.

Comment

I usually come on 3 times a day - morning, afternoon, and evening.

Comment

As of late any time I can.
              About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

... Let's all consider he means Apolytime.
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Not apolyton time. In whatever timezone.
                  Rmns 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." John 3:16 "For God so loved so world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever beleives in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." KJV

Comment

there should be an other vote, cause i get on at all times, before school, during lunch, the afternoon, after dinner, after homework, and before bed. All of the above!

Comment

Then I think I'm on short (or long) periods in all intervals but the first.
                      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Dude, I don't think your grasping the whole Am-Pm thing...
                        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

At least you didn't say 'when you get off'. That has two different meanings .
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

At least you didn't say 'when you get off'. That has two different meanings .
                            Could have been even worse "When do you get-off on Apolyton?"
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

... Not being Apolytime defeats the purpose of the poll.. .it should refer to apolyton time because Apolyton Time is the default- if it is not refering to apolyton time, this thread belongs in the Ot... Although I appreciate the post counts

I am on Apolytime around 1400-0500, usually
                              -->Visit CGN!
                              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                              X