Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes

How do you do multiple quotes?
    Rmns 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." John 3:16 "For God so loved so world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever beleives in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." KJV

In your signature you can put multiple lines in.
    I suppose that is what you meant by "quotes"?
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Use a "[" and a "]", putting the word "quote" in between, to start. To end, just use the word "/quote" instead.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

You can just put the letters "q" and "/q" in []

It saves you time, instead of typing "quote" all the time.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It will also accept two quotes within quotes (toal of three), such as here

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
            You can just put the letters "q" and "/q" in []

It saves you time, instead of typing "quote" all the time.

Why have no one informed me?
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Damn. He's spotted the conspiracy against him.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny
                Damn. He's spotted the conspiracy against him.
                ha ha.

I get it. Thanx all. how was I sopused to know that? I mean how did U know?
                Rmns 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." John 3:16 "For God so loved so world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever beleives in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." KJV

Comment

http://apolyton.net/forums/misc.php?s=&action=faq

doesn't the faq say?
                  (+1)

Comment

if you look at the code around the quote that the server does for you, its not that hard to figure out what the syntax is. and then you can go and make quotes of something that was never said. and then get people in trouble

(probably yourself)

Comment

I get it. Thanx all. how was I sopused to know that? I mean how did U know?

The syntax is easy to pick up as HT says. Also if I ever saw someone do something "new" I would goto edit to find out what code they used to acheive it. Nowadays you can't used that technique, but reply with quote is (almost) equally effect.

You will probably want to find out about hoe to change <sup>superscript</sup>, <sub>subscript</sub> and fonts. Especially if it is all Greek to you.

Comment

PHP Code:
                        I thnk I already know
                        or FONT I GET anyway but no I don' get it (the subscript). I tried that php thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuirass
                          I don' get it (the subscript). I tried that php thing.
                          You have to use HTML for that (&lt;SUB&gt;<SUB>Text</SUB>&lt;/SUB&gt; and &lt;SUP&gt;<SUP>Text</SUP>&lt;/SUP&gt
                          Last edited by Gramphos; September 12, 2001, 01:04.
                          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I tried typing in and but that didn't work. what is the html?

Comment

use <> not []

Comment

Working...
                              X