This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please tell me the answer

Quick question. What does it mean when there is a black hole in the yellow envalope next to the thread name?
    Rmns 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." John 3:16 "For God so loved so world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever beleives in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." KJV

Means you replied to it, but there's been no new posts since your last visit.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

isn't that what a normal yellow envolope for
      Rmns 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." John 3:16 "For God so loved so world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever beleives in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." KJV

Comment

If it has the dot it means you replied somewhere in the thread, if not, you haven't replied.

But yes, the yellow envelope means no new posts.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Thax for answering this and my other thead question.

Comment

What's the red envelope with the mouth mean?

Replied with new posts.

Comment

ya?

Comment

You can find the answer to your question at the bottom right hand corner of every forums listing page.
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

it says new posts. new posts from when?

Comment

from when either last looked in the thread or from when you last signed on. i think it's the last one. and next time, make one thread for your questions, not five, other threads get bumped from the irst page whne too many new threads get posted.

Comment

Ok I'll post less threads and try to condense them.
                      Thanx. I was wondering about that.

Comment

It means you have replied to the thread, leather posterior
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          leather posterior
                          What do you mean by this?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuirass

What do you mean by this?
                            \

Don't ask him that. Cause he will go into this long story about him, a few pints, and a very dominating beer girl.
                            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I'd like to hear it, but it wouldn't be in the right forum. Make it an OT thread, PH!

Comment

Working...
                              X