Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Code

A new suggestion... if Mark wants to implement it-

Post a reply from the front page of a topic... say I see a title and want to respond... I can click on a respond bar and respond to the title without opening the topic.

OR I can click on a "Poll" option and vote on the poll without looking at the topic.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

But that results in less pageviews.

Less pageviews == less money.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

how do tou reply to something you havent read?
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        But that results in less pageviews.

Less pageviews == less money.
        No. Less pageviews != less money. Less pageviews == less bandwith used, while more adclicking == more money. Adclicking, then, doesn't depend on pageviews, as people will click those ads only because of pity anyway.
        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Use: For polls (Very Useful)
          For threads (Not very useful)

... but, If someone sees a thread "So and so is a good car choice." They can see that on the main page, then respond saying "No its not because____" without having to read the thread.

...Just an idea.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by LightEning
            No. Less pageviews != less money. Less pageviews == less bandwith used, while more adclicking == more money. Adclicking, then, doesn't depend on pageviews, as people will click those ads only because of pity anyway.
            quoting this in order to have more chances of it being read
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
            X