No announcement yet.

Just a couple questions from a new guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a couple questions from a new guy.

Hi,

I have a few questions. I'm sorry about my ignorance but I couldn't figure these out or something is just plain Greek.

Q 1: When making a new thread, what is vB Code... and what is normal mode and enhanced mode?

Q 2: How do you get that picture under your name on the left...

Q 3: Under the names on the left, why does it say "settler", "chieftain", "prince", or so on...

Q 4: What is that lightbulb by my name for?

Q 5: What kind of things should I put in my signature box?

A 1: Wish I had some. any answers to these questions would be greatly
    appreciated. Thanx. ;}

PS. I was told to ask these questions here.
    Rmns 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." John 3:16 "For God so loved so world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever beleives in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." KJV

please click on the "Faq" link and post again if you have any unanswered questions
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

2. Avatar, go to edit options

3. Your status, # of posts

4. Shows you're at the site

5. Whatever you want

Comment

or something is just plain Greek.

Well it is co-founded by Markos the Greek.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Thanx Bob Dornan

5: I mean are there any sugjestions?
          Rmns 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." John 3:16 "For God so loved so world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever beleives in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." KJV

Comment

Originally posted by Cuirass
            Thanx Bob Dornan

Leave it blank unless you have something good. I don't normally read them and I know others that normally just ignore them anyways so it is not that big of deal.
            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuirass
              Commonly favorite quotes, some humorous, some propounded a great principle, some revealing of the posters character.
              Some, like mine, are description of the the online character.
              Some are pure humor.
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Ask Mark to write you one like I did.

Tell him the deeppink Kitty sent you.
                My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
                from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
                --MarkG

and by MikeH
                she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

Thanx guys for th help.

Originally posted by ACOLKitty
                  Ask Mark to write you one like I did.

Tell him the deeppink Kitty sent you.
                  Thanks for the idea, but I'd rather have it my own words so i can have pride in calling it my signature.

Comment

Are you saying that something that the ADMIN wrote isn't good enough for you?

My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
                    from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
                    --MarkG

and by MikeH
                    she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

not at all. his are most liklt better than I'll come up with.
                      what I meant was that it just wouldn't be mine. Like somebody doing a research paper for you and get an A. well you cant have pride in saying that you worked hard for that A.

Comment

Working...
                      X