Please create a SimGolf forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please create a SimGolf forum

We should have a forum for SimGolf. The game will include empire-building aspects. See the description: http://firaxis.com/games_simgolf.cfm

I vote against this... Civvers should not have to compete with SidGolf... (the two are to be released around the same time) Thus, we should protest this unjustice!

-at least... unless Civ sells horribly and SidGolf succeeds... then, we must cover it to acquire posters
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I like the cute little golfer guy. Put your mouse arrow on him and watch him play!

Founded in 1996, Firaxis Games is a world-renowned game development studio with an unwavering mission to “build games that stand the test of time”. The name Firaxis, a fusion of “fiery” and “axis,” communicates the company’s dynamic development process that results in the creation of groundbreaking titles with unparalleled gameplay delivered to gamers around the world. Under the creative direction of industry legend Sid Meier, Firaxis has released dozens of hit games on multiple platforms and is recognized as an industry leader in game development.

Comment

Ban him already!

This is GP trying to get himself banned. look in this thread

i say we give him his wish. simgolf probably delayed civ3 for a couple of months. Besides, simgolf is nothing like the other games on this site.

GP getting his wish:

Comment

Already a lengthy discussion and poll on the topic : http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...light=sim+golf
          About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Yeah...but now we have screenshots and description of it. Besides it's in the nature of forums that people will re-open debates. How many times have we talked about the "best Wonder of the World"?

Comment

I actually think it should be covered. As I see more hints about the game, I'm finding it more interesting.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

With MarkG's OK to sort of plug my site

I have added a SimGolf forum on my vBulletin site at www.freefirezone.net

I'll also be adding regular news coverage on SimGolf within the next week.

The site is not quite two days old, as of now, so there's not much going on yet.

I'll add download and other sections for other past, present, or future games, all you have to do is ask.

MtG
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

So get your butt over there and register, GP! (pretty please )

Comment

s i m g o l f i s n o t a c i v g a m e.
                    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

... MtG, put the link in your sig- then again that didn't work for Mark's music forums... Somehow in 2 days you have more members than Mark got in 1 month
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                      X