X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum idea

Mark, can we have an ACOL forum?
    My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
    from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
    --MarkG

and by MikeH
    she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

HA HA HA HA
    HA HA HA HA
    HA HA HA HA
    HA HA HA HA
    HA HA HA HA
    HA HA HA HA

I don't think so
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You could call it something else.

How about "MarkG's Crack House"?
      My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
      from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
      --MarkG

and by MikeH

Comment

Re: New forum idea

Originally posted by ACOLKitty
        Mark, can we have an ACOL forum?
        Don't you already have one of those?

Is there something wrong with the current ACOL forum?

Oh, and it looks like you didn't get the Mod job after all.

What a shame...
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Does this mean you've been banned from ACOL? What a shame that you can't go there anymore... I believe the OT forum here covers the same material ACOL did.

Comment

Banned?

Only Markos and yours truly plus MtG.

wanna get banned? contact me.
            I'll tell you how.
            Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
              Does this mean you've been banned from ACOL? What a shame that you can't go there anymore... I believe the OT forum here covers the same material ACOL did.
              Ann is a little upset with me right now. I gave Lancer a pic of her and he posted this.

"ok, fine.
              --MarkG

and by MikeH

Comment

Oh, that and my DL "AnnC, the forum *****" went a little overboard today.

"ok, fine.
                --MarkG

and by MikeH

Comment

FINE! *****=Female dog!

"ok, fine.
                  --MarkG

and by MikeH

Comment

If you want to know LTEC's secret, see: how long does it take to be penalized on this site?
                    ACOL owner/administrator

Comment

I'm a pretty unsecretive person, Annie.
                      If you want to know something just go ahead and ask and I'll let you know whatever you want to know right out.
                      Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                        X