Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you read anywhere eles if there is maintainance work done on your server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you read anywhere eles if there is maintainance work done on your server?

Is is just me, or is anyone else experiencing the same.
    Today i couldn't get to apolyton the whole morning, and now with all the multimedia content out, I have 2-3 min page loading time.

I went to gamestats and their other affiliate sited did not want to load either, so I supect that their server is not fully operational now.

At least that is what I hope. I spent 10 minutes to get to this posting stage

civ fanatics webpage/ forums work perfectly well... (hint, hint )

Is there any news page on gamestats where you could read that they are working on the server, or that some sites are inaccessible/ down, or seriously slowed because of maintainance work?
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Yes, I got this problem too. No 'poly all morning
    Attached Files
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Yes, I also have those sort of problems.

Prince Wombat,
      I think you have messed up a little with that text of yours (before or after the error was generated.) Just give up Internet.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
        Prince Wombat,
        I think you have messed up a little with that text of yours (before or after the error was generated.) Just give up Internet.
        Give up, Internet ? I know those words, but that doesn't make sense...

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Hey little wiggley tush, teddy bear! Pretty funny!

Comment

Re: Can you read anywhere eles if there is maintainance work done on your server?

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
            It doesn't work right ALL the time, but we try.
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Re: Can you read anywhere eles if there is maintainance work done on your server?

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
              if we had the traffic that civfanatics has, we would not have any problems at all

btw, i cant load the civfanatics forums right now(1:52 est)

on to your question, usually gamestats.com is up when we have a problem cause it is on a different server. if there is an announcement, it will be there
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Re: Re: Can you read anywhere eles if there is maintainance work done on your server?

[QUOTE] Originally posted by MarkG
                if we had the traffic that civfanatics has, we would not have any problems at all

[QUOTE]

Well such are definetley desireable problems

There was no announcement yesterday, but it is good to know where to check if there are some.

Everything is OK for me so far today...

At leaset civ fanatics/ apolyton are not hosted on the same server so they slow down at different times (thats another similey that we need )
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                X