Email Notification - Not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Notification - Not working?

Since last night I've not received any emails notifying me that someone has posted to a thread that I've taken part in. Have others had this problem or is it just me?
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

This has something to do with a waring message you get when you post in some threads.

[COLOR={qcolor}]Warning: Could not execute mail delivery program in /home/civilization-gamestats-com/Web/forums/newreply.php on line 199[/COLOR]
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I would understand that if it was just on new threads but on threads I've been posting to for a while it isn't working. I'm getting no mails at all from Apolyton.
      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Originally posted by SITS
        I would understand that if it was just on new threads but on threads I've been posting to for a while it isn't working. I'm getting no mails at all from Apolyton.
        As there is an error in the mail delivery program no mails can be sent.
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

D/P
          (+1)

Comment

Its probably due to the site not allowing any posting. no posts = no notifications.
            (+1)

Comment

Cheers all!

Comment

Working...
              X