Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solver
    Tniem,
    If you haven't already done that, dig up the FoA schedule in this forum.
    What? Why?

I said that I am happy reading people that I have not heard that much from. If others are against the schedule than they should but I personally think it has been a good addition to ACS.
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Hi Yin

I'd just like to know if you have taken a look at the Clash forum, and if you have, what you think of this project (besides the calssical "it will never be finished" ...)

Thanks

Comment

I've been watching it off and on the past several months. No matter how it finally ends up, the idea behind the thing is awe inspiring.
        I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

I thought FoA was going to come out about every two weeks. It has now been over a month. I know things might have been pushed back because of the attack or the looming release of Civ, but don't you think this week would be the perfect time for a new one before civ3 comes out?
          About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

actually, we'll be posting something today.....
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
            X