No announcement yet.

Strange Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It won't get better until somebody takes action to fix it. And nobody will take action until it gets worse. Hopefully that occurs soon. I fear, though, that the "solution" will be another bandaid...instead of breaking some skullsweat to really understand what's happening and then correct the root cause.

Comment

I got the error about "Mail Delivery Program" too.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
        Warning: Could not execute mail delivery program in /home/civilization-gamestats-com/Web/forums/newreply.php on line 199

Same thing for me, although it doesn't appear to be causing any problems.

I also have this in the top right corner, under another add:
        You are using some kind of proxyserver that doesn't seem to like the server that add is on.
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by GP
          It won't get better until somebody takes action to fix it. And nobody will take action until it gets worse. Hopefully that occurs soon. I fear, though, that the "solution" will be another bandaid...instead of breaking some skullsweat to really understand what's happening and then correct the root cause.
          thank you for your most helpfull contribution to this thread
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Well this place is lethargically slow today as well...when will this be sorted?
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well...Markos...looks like we had another slowdown/shutdown. Bad kharma...eh? I guess my sarcasm was on target. Will some tracerts fix it? HAAH!

FYI: Only reason I do this is to overcome obduracy.

Comment

You are using some kind of proxyserver

More like poxyserver.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                X