Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

only today! 20% DISCOUNT ON ALL APOLYTON PRODUCTS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As the sale has (presumably) ended, perhaps this thread should be locked. I almost succumbed to the SALE mystique and bought something. Alas, there was no sale. It had ended.
    Here's a link.

Comment

well, what's 20% more on the price you thought you'd get?
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

What !!?

20% off

Why weres the profit margin

Bah! I bet Mark has a sweat shop filled with Chinese Immigrants working at gunpoint

Comment

Oh, Markos ... how you've sold yourself to the wheels of capitalism...

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
            Oh, Markos ... how you've sold yourself to the wheels of capitalism...
            yeah, where are the good old days that i was fascist communist dictator....

now i'm just a greedy capitalist ceo....

Comment

I selected to pay by check. Will I get a bill first or will the stuff come COD?
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Once you complete your order, you will be given an Order Number and shown a final receipt page. Print and mail this page with your payment to:

CafePress.com - Orders
                1933 Davis Street, Suite 204
                San Leandro, CA 94577

Please write your Order Number on your check/money order. If you are unable to print your receipt, please include a note with your check clearly stating your Order Number.

Comment

Ooopppsss... I must have screwed up my order. I back paged to fix a typo in my address, and it wouldn't let me fix it or go forward again, so I assumed it was done. I wonder if I ordered anything? I don't have an order #...

Comment

your orders has shown up in our logs, but they dont show the exact order numbers

try mailing service@cafepress.com using the e-mail address that you entered when you ordered

Comment

*Watches Mark and Dan get As for Economics and/or Marketing*
                      *grumbles about work*

Comment

Wheres the sports attire mark? The baggy jeans!? The Civ shirts?
                        Your line of shoes

A man good to great things with those Apolyton T-shirts...

Yup, A man could do great things....

Having said this, I will soon order one

thanks MG

Comment

Mark, I have the address and order # now, how much is the bill? I asked them but they didn't send that info. I can ask again if you don't have it, thanks.

Comment

since there is also the shipping cost, i cant give you a total

you'll have to mail them again

Comment

i'd love to buy something.... but... uhh.... not exactly possible....
                              I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Working...
                              X