Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mark in love with me? Macedonia and ACOL.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mark in love with me? Macedonia and ACOL.

I know threads with names in them are a Mod magnet so i will qualify this by saying that Mark requested I add Macedonia and ACOL into this thread when I create it so if it makes no sense, blame the ADMIN.

Recently Mark has been quite attentive to my actions on Poly. He has offered me compliments and even posted in pink in order to "see what it feels like to be kitty".

It started innocently enough when he simply claimed that he couldn't hate me but frankly he seems to have studied my picture really really well (see the first two pages of the pirated AH interview).

So Apolyton community... Does this worry you? Many of us remember Whistler falling in love with one of RC's DLs on Sidgames. Will Mark do the same (I am a MtG DL)?

Will a friendship hurt the "playfull" ACOL-Poly rivalry? Will Mark's obsession distract him from his oppression of the other Macedonians or his fight for justice of the Macedonians or whatever heis doing there (I don't follow those stories).
    Yes
    27.27%
    No
    27.27%
    I am MarkG and I vote NO
    18.18%
    I am MarkG and I vote YES
    27.27%

The poll is expired.

My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
    from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
    --MarkG

and by MikeH
    she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Of course he does.

After all everyone loves Kitty!
    Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

I don't think so...

How redundant all this is.....
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I can't believe this thread has lasted 2 hours

(+1)

Comment

I feel sorta responsible for starting all this...but it's really your fault for flaunting yourself like that...you floozy you! Err...I could just be a DL of Mark's though. (It's soo much fun to taunt DanQ...)

Comment

Gee Kitty, you learning to hold your wine better, normally when you are this drunk, your spelling and grammer suffers.
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

No alcohol. ONLY GOGONOKOCHA!!!!!
              My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
              from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
              --MarkG

and by MikeH

Comment

Originally posted by ACOLKitty
                No alcohol. ONLY GOGONOKOCHA!!!!!
                What the hell does that mean Kitty?
                (+1)

Comment

Go to your local Asian market, look crazed and demand they supply you with gogonokocha.

"ok, fine.
                  --MarkG

and by MikeH

Comment

Markos is smitten too?

:jealous:

Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by ACOLKitty
                      Go to your local Asian market, look crazed and demand they supply you with gogonokocha.
                      Oh yes. and wake up the next day chained to a bed in a male brothel in south east asia.

Thanks
                      (+1)

Comment

Where is South Easy Asia?

"ok, fine.
                        --MarkG

and by MikeH

Comment

Rats caught out in my own typing.

(+1)

Comment

Well, we have unsurprisingly had more than one MarkG.

Eight in fact, so far Isn't it so funny to vote for the I'm MarkG option. hee hee hee.
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

How many MarkGs are there?

Comment

Working...
                              X