Who are you ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colon
    Snapcase, a manager is an employee working for the company, only one with a better remuneration.
    A manager is the representative of the employee, holding the same kind of role as the actual owner but at a lower level. Ie. He's doing the bidding of whatever evil plutocrat is in charge.
    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

That’s your interpretation Snapcase, but legally a manager is an employee working for the owner and there’s nothing to argue about that.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Well I am a postgraduate student doing medical research, diabetic neuropathy to be more precise using techniques including neuronal cell culture and small vessel myography. Before that I read Biochemistry at University College, Oxford.

I am from the Yorkshire city of Kingston-upon-Hull, aged 24 and, erm, dunno what else...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm an auditor

Although my professional title is "business advisor".
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I study Business Administration and also work as a security officer...take your pick

Comment

Student of physics and mathematics.

Comment

im basically a crypto-linguist in the US Army, currently training in my target language (korean) at a military language school. I have about 10 months left of the korean course, followed by approx 5 months of technical training, and then assignment overseas. . my job basically consists of intercepting and interpreting foreign enemy voice communications for my target language (as i mentioned, Korean)
                -connorkimbro
                "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Originally posted by connorkimbro
                  im basically a crypto-linguist...
                  Jeez, why can't you just say you speak a funny language What next, we'll have roadsweepers calling themselves waste disposal technicians...oh wait...

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

President (corporations), managing partner (general partnership), Manager (A LLC and through it a limited partnership), of various components of Lefty's evil real empire and tenant oppression machine. Internal counsel and Officer in Charge of Tenant Oppression in all of them. Also known as Marley of Scrooge and Marley, and Doug of Pirahna Brothers Real Estate.
                    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      Jeez, why can't you just say you speak a funny language What next, we'll have roadsweepers calling themselves waste disposal technicians...oh wait...
                      Yep, you guessed it they already do that here.
                      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Student, computer and information science at NTNU in Trondheim.
                        We are the apt, you will be packaged.

Comment

Student

Comment

Working...
                          X