Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

How do I change my username on this site?

While the other software allowed people to change their own names... Now you need a Moderator or Admin to change it for you. Feel free to contact me, or MarkG by PM with your request.
    It will be considered
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Its good to ask Ming.

He is very helpful.
      (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
        While the other software allowed people to change their own names... Now you need a Moderator or Admin to change it for you. Feel free to contact me, or MarkG by PM with your request.
        It will be considered
        Hey, thanks for the help, Ming. Just one favor to ask of you. Please send me a PM as soon you've gotten it changed. Thank you.

Comment

As you can see... Zero's have been substituted for the o's...
          Let me know if you have any problems.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thanks for the help Ming. It works fine so far. I logged in and everything. Alright! Now I've really got a bad*** screenname! Woohoo!

Comment

j00 r l33t

plz d0nt h4x0r m3

Why can't we change our own names, anyway?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Good point Asher! I think that that feature should be brought back to Apolyton, too. I'll think I'll do a poll on this one. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Zer0_T0lerance
                  Good point Asher! I think that that feature should be brought back to Apolyton, too. I'll think I'll do a poll on this one. . .
                  About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
                  X