Screwed up post order....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screwed up post order....

I've been surfing the OT and I've found weird post orders and disappearing post. Whats with that????

Let's Do The Time Warp Again

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

It is a bug, where the Servertime get screwed up, and becomes an earlier time then the one in the posts that was posted before. As the forum sorts all posts after postingtime they will be sorted in another order then they were posted.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Its the Matrix rearranging a few parameters. The disorientation will soon pass.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Re: Let's Do The Time Warp Again

Originally posted by Sprayber
          It's just a step to the left...then a jump to the right...

Does this mean that Mark is really Dr Fank N Futter?!!?

It was really weird today with the time warps.
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Yeah it's weird I was reading the Example of trolling post and MarkG posted something with a quote from what I thought must have been a PM and then about a day later in post time it appeared??
            Mark fix the bug!
            please
            Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Its been happening for quite some time. Back and forth, back and forth.... One would think that the server has a temporal adjuster fixed to it.
              *grumbles about work*

Comment

This issue is an aspect of the general problem of the server going down...a problem which DanQ told us was fixed a while ago.

For the sake of the community, I hope Dan and Mark have the site backed up and have a backup hosting plan when Gamestats implodes...probably not long now. (Maybe AOE Heaven will take us in as a hosted site of theirs...)

Comment

<I>This issue is an aspect of the general problem of the server going down...a problem which DanQ told us was fixed a while ago.</I>

Correction, GP: I said it was corrected the previous time that this happened -- I did <U>not</U> say that it had been fixed this time around. I have told them a couple of times already and I will tell them again and ask that they fix it.

<I>For the sake of the community, I hope Dan and Mark have the site backed up...</I>

Yes, we have the site backed up. For the record, GameStats also performs a regular (at least weekly) backup of Apolyton and all of its network affiliate sites' content.

----------------
                  Dan; Apolyton CS
                  PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                  >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                  X