Moderated by Ming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderated by Ming?

I was just looking through the civ2 section and i noticed that it no longer says that the forum is moderated by Ming. Did he quit? get fired? Or am I just dreaming and I missed it?

Ming is still shown as moderator on civ2 general and civ2 strategy forums.
    perhaps you mistook the last post by field on the main forum page for the moderator?
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Actually H Tower, I think you are right. While the three moderators for the OTF show up at the top of the OTF forum menu page, no such listing exists on the Civ II forums that I moderate. I don't remember ever seeing any listing since they switched software

However, don't worry... I still moderate there too
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

However, don't worry... I still moderate there too

i.e You can run, but you can't hide.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I can se:
          (moderated by ming )
          above the gray thread bar in each of the first 5 civ2 forums

I do not see a moderator listed here in the Aapolyton Community forum.
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Lefty, i used to see see the moderated by ming thing too, but not anymore. However, since Ming is alive and well, my question is answered.

Comment

Hmmmm... Lefty, I can see it now too

MarkG... did you just add that recently, or are my old eyes playing tricks on me
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

logged on/out

I just noticed that when i'm not logged on, it doesn't say moderated by ming, but when i do log on, it magically appears! Is their some benefit of being signed on or signed off?:

Comment

the "moderated by" text does not appear on Light styles

when you log off you are switched to a light style
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                  X