Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with civ1 narrated intro

it's not there!

I got realplayer8 and decided to give this another shot. I went to get it and clicking on the link gives me a "not found on this server" message.

so, what happened? have you guys discontinued this or something?
    Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
    ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

It's not been discontinued but it's no longer being hosted on GameStats' Download server. It will re-appear in the ACSR section sometime in the coming week -- I have removed the link to it from our Civ1 section.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

----------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

acsr section?!??

what is the acsr section? it doesn't seem to be available from the main page. I thought that was just a news item thingie

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...

Comment

acsr = Apolyton Civilization Site Radio

It is a page to allow people to download radio programs. The main stuff on it right now is a daily and weekly news program. Although sometime soon there will be a new program that will deal with what is going on in the forums and in the community by Spekter or something like that.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

As tniem already stated, ACSR = Apolyton Civilization Site Radio. It is much, much more than just a news item.

You can find a link to it in the Misc. section or just <A HREF="http://apolyton.net/misc/radio" TARGET="_new">click here</A>. To elaborate on what has already been said, you can either download or stream ACSR broadcasts using the RealPlayer. Documentation on what the station is about/how to stream etc. is available in ACSR's section. As per additional programs, they are currently in the pre-production/production stages and will be launched soon.

Enjoy!

---------------
          Dan; Apolyton CS
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

OK, so I'll be able to get the civ1 narrated intro from acsr? soon?

Comment

As soon as possible, yes. Your patience is appreciated.

----------------
              Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Working...
              X