How can I save entire threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I save entire threads?

Many threads contain interesting links, and normally I visit and bookmark them - fine. However, some threads contain dozens of links, so it would be a pain to visit and bookmark them all "manually".

The solution seems easy - save the entire thread for browsing it offline including the links. But sometimes it works, and sometimes not - some threads cause a "site cannot be saved" error from IE. Has someone an idea what the problem is?
    Blah

you can click on the "print" link and have the entire thread in a "pure text" format(with the links)
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

FILE---- "Save As"

I think I know why some say that- It is because of either a restriction... or FRAMES. Frames cause sites unable to be saved because frames are made up of many pages.

I, personally have never had a problem with the threads on apolyton.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Yep, "File>Save as" is exactly what I tried several times some hours ago (it was the "Ancient Maps" thread in the Spanish Forum), but without success. However, I tried the same again some minutes ago - and it worked...
        Blah

Comment

Working...
        X