No announcement yet.

Why Is Loading So Slow Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point you may be wondering what more can you do to assist during this server slowdown. I have the answer for you that will indeed go far in both the short and long term that is even more productive than simply voicing your complaints here.

Please email GameStats' Director of Technology, Tony Bolger, at tonyb@worldchat.com and let him know your concerns/frustrations over the unreliability/slow connection times etc. you have been experiencing in recent weeks on Apolyton and other GameStats affilate (hosted) websites; that is, rather, if you visit any other -- they are all affected.

We thank you for your concern and continued patience and support as we all try to resolve this outstanding matter.

----------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

the avatars shouldn't matter. They load last. I'd like to look at the text and basic table outline of the posts. so I can read the posts. The avatars and other graphics can load while I'm reading.

I have a cable modem btw with a good fast connection most of the time.

Comment

I have dsl, and it takes sometimes up to 150 seconds to load, at maybe 5:00 ET, and right now, at 8:14 in the morning ET again (im at school, but in a computer calss, and this is what we do ) im on a school connection with 50 others using it also, and its really fast. SO i think that it has to do with traffic on the site..

btw, i started schol 3 weeks ago :banned:
        And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

It takes me about 150- 400 secondsx to laod some threads, and I use Lite style

Comment Mark is trying to limit the amount of spammers on apolyton by making load times slow
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
          X