Civilization I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization I

My copy of Civ I as not stood the test of time, and I've lost it (how dare you ?...).

I'm looking for a new one, where can I find it ?
    M. le Comte

The owner of this domain has not yet uploaded their website.

This site provides links to hundreds of games that are no longer supported by the publishers. Have a look around some of the links it provides and you should find a copy of Civ I to download.
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Thanks a lot Paul Hanson.

Have would have I done without you ?
      M. le Comte

Comment

La la
        Cheese eating surrender monkees - Chris 62

BlackStone supporting our troops

Comment

Thanx for that link. I thought I'd take a look around and found a few blasts from the past! Colonization (for Windows) being a highlight.

Annoying thing is that some of the DOS games I downloaded (like Detroit) keeping crashing out on me.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Yeah, I got Colonization from there too. What a classic.

But you don`t want to be bothering with Detroit. It`s crashing deliberately to prevent you from witnessing it`s poorness.
            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I still got my old copy of civ1 and col both of which work on my win2000 laptop. Thing is civ2 doesn't work So I need to use my old P166 PC for that. The turns actually slow down near the end:banned:
              Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Working...
              X