My Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Website

Hello everyone. I'm interested in someone helping me with my civ3 website. Reply if your interested.

erm. sure. what do you need and can i stamp my name all over it?

php / html / photoshop / imageready / bit of flash

Mail: XPolishPwr@aol.com
    AIM: UberKruX

i dont check my mail everyday... better off using aim
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I need help on everything: making the website look better, adding more information, mainly I need someone to help me update it as it's too much work for just me on my own.

Comment

im me on aim man.

i'd PM him Mark/Dan, not sure if he knows how to do that.
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Shouldn't this be in the OT?

Or can we post this type of thing in the Apolyton/Community section?
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Let me be the first to say

DL

Sorry if Im jumping the gun but, hey...

Comment

Re: Let me be the first to say

Originally posted by Saddam
              DL

Perhaps it's because you have some inside info?

Comment

If you don't have enough time to maintain your website, why have it in the first place? Isn't Apolyton's civ3 section more than enough?
                PHOENIXCAGER
                The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

I want to make a civ3 website but need help with it. That's why I started this thread.

Comment

Re: Let me be the first to say

Originally posted by Saddam
                    DL

Since you are one of the experts in this field here, Saddam...
                    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixcager
                      If you don't have enough time to maintain your website, why have it in the first place? Isn't Apolyton's civ3 section more than enough?
                      I second that vote. I mean if you have technical help we would love to help. But help you update the site?

I come to ACS for the news and another site would just be extra work for me. So if you want a site your going to have to be doing all of the updating, but if you need some html or image help, than I probably could give some suggestions.
                      About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

So it seems to me, what your saying is. . You want a civ3 website. . but you don't know the technical aspects of how to make a website, and you don't have the TIME for a website. .

. . how exactly would it be YOUR site then? If someone did have both the technical expertise and the time, presumably they'd have their own website, wouldn't they?
                        -connorkimbro
                        "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

I didn't mean to sound rude the first time round, but Connorkimbro's post pretty much sums up my own concerns on this....
                          PHOENIXCAGER
                          The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Working...
                          X