Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris 62
    Now what brought that on, Snappy?

I had to make something to connect to the Vicious -> Viscous pun.
    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Other known french people on the boards include:

Zobozewarrior
      Slamp
      Klair (female CtPer!)
      PHOENIXCAGER
      The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixcager
        if he really is french, which I doubt
        Nothing wrong with healthy skepticism, but unless there is reason to believe otherwise I accept he (or is it she? ) is a Frenchie.

Being a French girl as one of your DL's could be quite amusing, for oh so many wrong reasons.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

La la
          Cheese eating surrender monkees - Chris 62

BlackStone supporting our troops

Comment

No no no...

Im just very proud of myself. People here, who most are english speaking, doubt I'm French. That means that my English has much improved.

Mais je peux aussi parler Français, il n'y a pas de problème. Donc voila, je suis étudiant à Bordeaux (département de la Gironde, 33 sur les plaques d'immatriculation), et je passe les derniers jours d'un stage d'été scotché à Apolyton, parce que je n'ai plus rien à foutre. Une autre preuve ? Dois-je réciter un poème de Verlaine ? Vous sortir des citations des Visiteurs ? Des comédies franchouillardes et franco-françaises de Louis de Funès ? Du dernier Bacri ? A priori vous ne connaissez pas, incultes d'Américains ! Et bien je vous pisse à la raie !... Deray, Odile Deray.
            M. le Comte

Comment

Summer school sucks.

Je parle également français un peu.

Les horreurs d'un pays bilingual(dunno that one in French )
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm scared, despite having no schooling in French (Spanish for me), I actually understand what is being said. Well more precisely get the jist.

Glonk, surely the only bilingual part of your country is Quebec? I also heard that rather than wanting independence they want to rejoin with France. Can you tell me if this is even remotely true?

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixcager
                  Other known french people on the boards include:
                  Zobozewarrior
                  Slamp
                  Klair (female CtPer!)
                  Do not forget La Fayette!

Some seem to think I am French because of my login. Alors, ce n'est pas so. Je ne suis pas Quebecois, tambien. As my dastardly french makes clear...

(a real frenchman trying to understand francaise sodaquenne.
                  The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                  intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                    Glonk, surely the only bilingual part of your country is Quebec? I also heard that rather than wanting independence they want to rejoin with France. Can you tell me if this is even remotely true?
                    Provincially: New Brunswick is the only bilingual province. Quebec's language is French.
                    Federally: We have two official languages: English and French. Which is why, if you're ever on an airplane in Canada, they say everything in English, and then in French.

I don't know what's up with Quebec.
                    They never stop whining, I don't know what they want.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Louis de Funes.... oh my!!!!

Other Frenchies @ Apolyton: Eyn, Pano, Abendua... these are from the Civ2 scenario forums

Comment

They never stop whining, I don't know what they want.

I don't think they know either.

Comment

All I can say about Quebec's whining is <b>How typically french</b>
                          Peace, Wisdom, and No Karma

Comment

Working...
                          X