X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have an update?

Originally posted by DarkCloud
    <b>*plug*</b>

Please visit the link in my signature for "Apolyton:The Book" I have an old archive of why people came here and why they chose their usernames.

<b>*/endplug*</B>

Sure, but where's your signature?

I downloaded a few months ago "Essays on Apolyton" by Dark Cloud and I found it very interesting and instructive (I think is going so far as December 2000). Did you refere at that or you have something new?
    "Respect the gods, but have as little to do with them as possible." - Confucius
    "Give nothing to gods and expect nothing from them." - my motto

Comment

Sorry, I had the signature disabled.
      The second question remain.
      Last edited by Mihai; August 23, 2001, 16:39.
      "Respect the gods, but have as little to do with them as possible." - Confucius
      "Give nothing to gods and expect nothing from them." - my motto

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

That's the biggest load I've ever heard. How was the 1-2 jump bigger than the 2-3 jump will be? I played 1&2, and they were incredibly similar.
        Civ1 to Civ2 was a very conservative upgrade; and Civ3 looks a more significant upgrade from Civ2. Many new features, integral to the game of course, have been integrated...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

"Visit Apolyton- The Book (The Website for the people of Apolyton: The History of Apolyton)
          http://home.att.net/~sjcfg/main.html "

That is what my sig said:

Updates... I suppose I will, I have some things I could add- I do a bit of work on it each day...

Within the last month I added about 10KB of data.

I hope to add more soon- but will notify all when I do

Thanks for visiting it Mihai... This thread may very well be refered to it on the site---- but please, if you posted here, would you give me permission to post it on the site... I 'could' post it on the site without your permission but then, I may have to take it off if you don't want it on there... and that's a hassle
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

this year is a strong year for tbs

AND
            im here to feel inadequate and dumb and to get my ass kick (no joke)

Comment

nothing better to do
              I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

La la
                Cheese eating surrender monkees - Chris 62

BlackStone supporting our troops

Comment

Working...
                X