No announcement yet.

Can we please get rid of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

umm dont mean to sound prudish but we can please get this thread edited to remove those offensive words above !!!!!
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Personally I didn't see this smiley as involving a flapping penis until some of our less "pure" brethren insisted, so why should it be banned? The expression on the face is certainly not one that most people would associate with that of someone having an erection (unless, as I've pointed out, that person is rather disturbed). Thje protrusion certainly doesn't remind me of my own member.

Perhaps the problem is similar to a theme once immortalized in song by Randy Newman:

"short people ain't got nobody to love..."

"I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

It doesn't look like a penis coming out the side of the smilie, but does look like some poor sod who's bashing the willy
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I never realized that this smilie had such an identity problem. But, though it took me a couple minutes I can see the resemblence (and now when I see it, it will forever be fixed in my mind ) But I don't really think it's that bad it needs changed.

Anyway, during my intensive 'search' I found two slightly pinkish streaks underneath the smilie's eyes and it looks like he's crying! (Though next week I bet you'll be saying it's..."something else")

Comment

Hey, look what I found. Behind that nasty expression, he just wanted to be friends. Everybody, I'd like you to meet, "Dickface" as he calls himself.

Warning! Explicit close-up of smilie! Over 18 only
            Last edited by MarkG; August 22, 2001, 05:01.

Comment

The smilie could be considered sexual harrassment.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I hate that smilie... It is cruel. Worse than the :eagerbeaver: but not by much
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

no this one is sexual harrassment

Comment

oo
                    ^^^

Comment

Working...
                    X