No announcement yet.

what's new on the layout of the forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's new on the layout of the forums?

something was added today(all styles)

what?

the winner gets a "get out of mingapulco" card...
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Is it the "support Us" to affiliates at the bottom of the forum topic pages?
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Is it the "bottom of page" link?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

is it the interviews link at the top of the page between the apolyton store and the column links?

if not then i'm not really sure

Comment

An additional row of links near the top.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

aim and yahoo?

go to first unread post(above bottom of page)?

Store link?

Support us?

I don't recall that "go new" button....

I guess its a good thing I'm not the only eye witness to something.Wasn't plannin on Mingapulco anyways.Free hat..well that would have been a different matter...
            The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Must be a major change if nobody can find it.

Could you tell us in which screen we're supposed to search?
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Poly rolling in it, sources say

That support us thing is new, with it's links to advertising and a search engine all ready to find civ-3 info.

But of course, you don't need the money.
                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

is it the new iwin.com ad in the bottom?

I thought the support us thing had been there a while?
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Page loading time
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Was it the "Page: Print | Email | Subscribe" in the upper Left corner?

Or posibly the "Support Us" link in the bottom left corner.

I have never noticed either of them before.
                      About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Page: Print | Email | Subscribe

?
                        (+1)

Comment

Oh - already guessed
                          (+1)

Comment

Lefty got it amazingly fast!
                            please send a note to ming to send you your card

the store/interviews/etc links were also recently added but not yesterday
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I never noticed the loading time indicator. That'll teach me to ignore threads that are 2 pages or more.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X